Tax & retirement reform has been more prominent for Americans in the past five years than perhaps any other period in recent history. The new tax law changes might usher in changes to the way taxes affect your retirement assets and legacy. With tax-efficiency at the core of a solid retirement strategy, staying informed on how important tax law changes may affect you and your family is pivotal. This workshop is designed to help you determine the steps necessary to minimize taxation of your assets and maximize income in retirement. It’s all about what you KEEP!
Designed specifically for adults at a stage in life where complex decisions can have a profound impact, this educational class will provide insightful information on today’s latest legislation, how you could be affected, and strategies to create your own tax-free retirement.
• Determine how the new tax law changes might shape your financial future
• The SECURE Act of 2022, and how it could potentially turn your inherited IRA into a tax burden.
• Learn how to minimize the effects of these laws on your heirs.
• Important changes to Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) in 2023
• Determining which account(s) to begin withdrawals for retirement income
• How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more
• Tools and strategies available to help develop a tax-free retirement strategy
Did You Know?
New Legislation: The SECURE Act of 2022 has raised to age requirement for Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from 72 to possibly age 75.
Social Security: Depending on your income, you could pay taxes on up to 85% of your Social Security benefits.
Tax Rates: There is a strong case that tax rates will most likely be going up in the future